Full name and any other names by which you have been known *
Date of Birth *
Current Address *
Phone number *
If Married: spouse's full name, date of birth, date of marriage, please of marriage
Is there a prenuptial agreement which identifies and disposes of separate spousal property? *
Have you been divorced? *
If yes: date of marriage, date of divorce judgment, court rendering judgment. If spouse is deceased- date of death
Has your spouse been divorced? *
If yes for spouse: date of marriage, date of divorce judgment, court rendering judgment, if spouse is deceased- date of death
Do you or spouse have any trusts or made gifts through trusts to others? *
Please list names of children, dates of birth, and if child is of current marriage
Please list any deceased or legally adopted children if applicable
Please list deceased child's children, if applicable
Do you have stepchildren?
If yes, please list names, dates of birth
Would you like these stepchildren to be treated as natural born or adopted children?
Do you have grandchildren?
If yes, please list names, parent's name, grandson/granddaughter, dates of birth
Are any of your children or beneficiaries mentally or physically disabled or have special needs?
If yes, note any special provisions (SSI benefits, special needs trust)
Are your children are under the age of 18?
If under 18, please state the full name of the person you would like to act as their guardian
Guardian full address
Your relationship to Guardian
Please name an alternate Guardian
Alternate Guardian full address
Relationship to Alternate Guardian
Do you want the appointed Guardian to also be named the Trustee (conservator) of any inherited assets?
If no, please list the person or entity you wish to act as their Trustee (financial custodian)?
Trustee full address
At what age would you like your children to inherit assets (Must be at least 18 years old)?
* You should get the consent of the person(s) you are naming Guardian/Trustee before executoin of Will.
Please list how you want your assets to pass- Choose only 1 Option:
1. To my spouse, if surviving
2. If my spouse predeceases me, to my children in equal shares.
3. If any of my children predecease me, that child's share shall be distributed to his or her children in equal shares (per stirpes). 4. In the event that my spouse and all of my children predecease me, my assets should be distributed as follows:
Answer for 4.
1. In equal shares to my children.
2. If one or more of my children predecease me, that child's share is ot be distributed to his/her children in equal shares. 3. In the event that all my children predecease me, I want my assets to be distributed as follows:
Answer for 3.
I want my assets distributed as follows:
Please list any personal items that you would like to leave to a specific person. List the item name, identifying feature, and whom you would like to distribute.
Do you wish to disinherit any children or grandchildren? *
If so, please list their full name(s):
If married and your spouse is still alive, do you want your spouse to serve as your Executor? *
If no, please list the name of the person you want to serve as your Executor: *
Address of Executor *
Phone number of Executor *
Please list an Alternate Executor in the event your Executor is unwilling or unable to serve: *
Address for Alternate Executor *
Phone number for Alternate Executor *
Do you wish to waive the fiduciary bond requirement? *